HOW TO SLAY PIXIE CUT WIG LOOKS LIKE A FRESH RELAXER| BEGINNER WIG NO SALON NEEDED
Why is pixie cut wig friendly to beginners?
Because installation and styling are really easy!
Someone has asked: How to make the pixie wig shinny,silky and full?
If you want to know the solution to this problem, please read on!
Preparation tools as below
Follow the steps:
- Wear the wig cap
- Use your hands & tail comb to style the hair
- Take the hair and pull it in a certain direction
- Shake the hairto give it more character
- Use the blasting free spray for the a little bit of texture
- You don’t need to use powder to color the wig cap, because this wig is no lace and have enough hair volume to cover the head.
- You can fluff the wigand shake it a little bit to give it more character and make it work for your head shape.
- You can pick the hair apart so you can get more volume but don't want to make your head look a little too big.
- You can use the blasting free spray just for a little bit of texture, you have so much versatility with this unit.
Pixie cut wig is perfect for every season.
This is a short and sweet to the point type of unit and if you're familiar with short units, you will know that it's little to no effort, there's no lace, you don't have to worry about cutting any lace , it's very beginner friendly and just super easy and mess free.
PROS & CONS
Natural: This hairstyle is simple, and you can create a natural look in a few simple steps.
Affordable price: Due to the hair volume and lace structure, it does not need to cost a lot to make this, so the price is cheap.
Good quality: Not because it’s cheap doesn’t mean that the wig isn’t good quality. If you get your pixie wig from the right store, you can best believe it’s going to look gorgeous and last a long time.
This one is not big head friendly, but you can contact us to customize big size after placing an order